Bring to life the crisp, cool elegance of fine linen, accented with the fragrant touch of wild lilac.
- Lasts up to 80 days on minimum setting
- User can control fragrance level
- Contains natural essential oils extracted from plants and flowers
Also available in: Single Refill, Twin Refill, Triple Refill
Bring to life the crisp, cool elegance of fine linen, accented with the fragrant touch of wild lilac.Contains natural essential oils extracted from plants & flowers.Each Air Wick® refill provides up to 80 days* of continuously diffused and carefully blended fragrance throughout your home, office, or any space. Air Wick® Plug-ins also allow you to control the fragrance level as desired, while enhancing your décor with a sleek look. *Based on 12 hours daily usage on minimum setting.
Precautions for use: ALWAYS SWITCH AT THE SOCKET BEFORE REMOVING OR INSERTING THE FRAGRANCE REFILL. DO NOT PLACE IN AN AREA WHERE THE DIFFUSER MAY BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO HAND KNOCKS. ALWAYS KEEP THE BOTTLE AND/OR PLUG IN IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION. Do not operate with wet hands or metal objects. For indoor use only. Do not use with extension cords or multi plug adapters. This product should not be used continuously, always swithoff at the socket overnight. Leave 50 cm of space above and around the Diffuser During use. Do not obstruct or block from unit. Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation .Do not place near a source of heat or heat or directly sunlight. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces USE ONLY AIR WICK REFILLS – THE USE OF OTHER REFILLS MAY GIVE RISE TO A TOXIC OR FIRE RISK. To clean the appliance, unplug and use dry cloth. If unit becomes damaged, swith power off at the socket before removal. Please retain this pack for future reference. Use in well ventilated areas only.
SAFETY/ALLERGY INFORMATION: People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product .Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER OR doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children and pets. THIS DEVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN OR INFERM PERSONS WITHOUT SUPERVISION.
Product Code: 05011417556917