Last update 2019-04-01
Air Wick Beach Escape Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials relating to this Air Wick Prize Promotion. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter: RB UK Commercial Limited (the ‘Promoter’). Wellcroft House, Wellcroft Road, Slough SL1 4AQ (the “Promoter”).
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion (‘Prize Promotion’) is only open to all residents aged 18 years or over in England and Wales, except:
a. employees of the Promotor or its holding or subsidiary companies;
b. employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, or any third parties who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; and
c. members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
3. Requirements: Participants must have the following: (i) internet access, (ii) a valid UK mobile phone, (iii) the ability to scan and upload the Image and (iiii) an email address (as defined below).
4. Promotional Period: Opens on 1st April 2019 (“Opening Date”) and closes on 31 August 2019. (“Closing Date”).
5. Entry Instructions: Entry is restricted to one 1 per person. To enter:
a. you must visit any Participating Place (listed in Schedule 1 below) either in person or via their website, and purchase a minimum of  Air Wick Promotional Products (as defined and set out in Schedule 2) (the “Promotional Purchase”).
b. Following your Promotional Purchase, go onto www.airwick.co.uk/beachescapes (the “Beach Escape Web Page”). Then, click on the link embedded in this page which will take you to a platform into which you can enter your (i) name, (ii) surname, (iii) e-mail address, (iv) mobile phone number and (v) upload a scan or photographic image of the receipt (“Receipt”) evidencing your Promotional Purchase (“Registration”). If your Promotional Purchase was made online, please upload a file of your electronic Receipt.
c. The image of your Receipt must clearly and legibly show for your Registration to be successful.
d. The Receipt must show that you completed your Promotional Purchase within the Promotional Period described in clause 4 above.
e. The Receipt must be from a Participating Place and this must be clear on the image of the Receipt you upload.
f. Once you complete your Registration successfully, you will receive a “Thank you” pop-up browser window. Proof of making an application is not proof of Receipt by the Promoter, or proof of a valid entry. If you have not received such an acknowledgement, then please contact us on Consumer.Relationsfirstname.lastname@example.org.
g. All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
h. Applications for Registration may only be made online on our web page using the method described in (b) above. Claims by any other means (for example postal claims) shall not be accepted.
6. The Promoter will not accept:
a. responsibility for entries that are late, incorrect, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt, lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, hardware or software failure of any kind or any other reason; or
b. proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Promotion.
7. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. Prize There are 3 prizes to be won in total. The prize includes:
· a holiday for two (2) people to Mykonos, Greece for three (3) nights.
· a stay at a 3* accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis.
· return flights on any carrier stipulated by the Prize Fulfilment Agency (as defined below)
· return transfers from Mykonos Airport (specify which airport) to the hotel upon arrival in Mykonos.
· UK departure taxes and 3 days’ worth of travel insurance.
9. Prize validity: The Prize is valid for travel for 12 months starting from the date the winning applicant is notified but excludes travel over the Christmas and New Year period, bank holidays and Easter. At least one guest per room must be 21 years of age or over.
10. Winner Selection: There will be 3 winners during the Promotional Period (“Winner”). Each Winner will be selected by a computer and drawn by an independently verified random draw generator from all entries received between the opening date and closing date. Details of the winning entrants will be available via www.airwick.co.uk/beachescapes
11. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified that they have won by an e-mail within 7 days of the Closing Date (“Winner Notification”). It is the responsibility of the Winners to claim their prize by responding to the Winner Notification, within 14 days of the Winner Notification being sent, by emailing the email address or calling the freephone number provided in the Winner Notification. Winners who do not respond within the initial 14 days, will be telephoned again by the Promoter and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 21 days of the date on which the Winner Notification was sent, the Winner shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and an alternative winner will be drawn at random from all other valid entries. If the alternative winner selected does not claim the prize in accordance with this clause 11, the alternative winner shall forfeit their right to receive the prize and the prize will be withdrawn. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for Winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
12. Holidays booked are subject to the terms and conditions of Mesh Marketing (the “Agent”) and Active Consultancy Ltd (the “Prize Fulfilment Agent”), both of which can be found at www.meshmarketing.co.uk/privacy/ and www.activeconsultancy.com/privacy .
13. All travel, accommodation and other products and services provided to the Winners and their guests will be provided subject to the terms and conditions of the Prize Fulfilment Agent. The Promoter will not have any liability in relation thereto, and any dispute arising from travel, accommodation or services relating to the administration, organisation or implementation of the prize must be taken up with such Prize Fulfilment Agent.
14. Passports must be valid for travel to Greece with a minimum of 6 months on the date of departure from England / Wales when taking up the trip.
15. Dates for booking the prize (i.e. accommodation and transportation) are subject to availability.
16. Winners should provide the Prize Fulfilment Agency with a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice prior to the date they want to book their prize to allow the Prize Fulfilment Agency to book the prize for the requested dates. Neither the Promoter, the Agency nor the Prize Fulfilment Agent can guarantee the prize will be available on the Winner’s requested dates.
17. Winners and guests of Winners may be required to comply with the terms and conditions of the (i) accommodation, (ii) travel provider and (iii) any hotel venue hosting the prize including terms and conditions relating to health and safety.
18. All elements included within the prize (stated in clause 8) must be taken at the same time.
19. Winners of the prize and guests of Winners shall respectively be responsible for ensuring they have valid travel documents to enable them to travel to the country included within the prize (Greece) and shall be responsible for arranging any visas required for them to use their prize.
20. Winners and guests of Winners will be required to comply with any laws governing the country of destination included within the prize.
21. The holiday is subject to availability and must be completed by no later than 12 months from the winning entrants notification.
22. The Promoter, its agents (including the Agency), its Prize Fulfilment Agency, or distributors shall not be liable for any holiday prize that is cancelled, varied, or rescheduled, either in part or in whole by any holiday provider, travel provider, any venue hosting the prize or otherwise.
23. The Promoter, its agents (including the Agency), its Prize Fulfilment Agency, or distributors shall not be liable to any Winner or any guest of a Winner in the event that a Winner / and or the Winner’s guests are unable to use their prize, either in whole or in part, due to (i) the Winner not booking their prize in accordance with these terms, (ii) the Winner and / or the Winner’s guests not attending the holiday or (iii) the Winner and / or the Winner’s guest failing to arrive at a venue or other place at the time notified to the Winner, to enable the Winner and the Winner’s guests to enjoy the prize.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the Winners and ask for, where applicable, identity, age, address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or participants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Prize Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
26. Entry into the Prize Promotion is at the participant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by participants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Prize Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any participant or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in this Prize Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, Winner Notifications Texts or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Prize Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any participants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30. Data Protection: Your personal data shall be held by the Promoter and the Prize Fulfilment Agency as independent data controllers:
a) Your personal data shall be processed by the Promoter and Prize Fulfilment Agency solely for the purpose of administering and managing the Prize Promotion, distributing prizes and verifying the eligibility of participants and the Winners.
b) You consent to the Promoter publishing or making available your surname and location in order to comply with requirements placed on the Promoter by the UK code of Non-broadcast Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing (the CAP Code).
32. The Promoter is RB UK Commercial Limited. The Agent and its Prize Fulfilment Agency will be responsible for the distribution and administration of the prizes.
· JS Sainsbury
Air Wick Promotional Products
· Pure Aerosol all fragrances
· LE all fragrances (Kit, Refills)
· Autosprays (Kit, Refill)
· Essential Mist