Escape to a pastel beach paradise with perfect pink sunsets! Take in the aroma of fresh coconut, exotic fruits and tropical blooms, and immerse your senses in the tranquillity of Bali blue waters.
- Refill of 19 ml for Air Wick Electrical Plug Diffuser
- Continous Freshness Up to 80 days
- Scented oil for electrical plug diffuser
Also available in: Mabilu Beach & Hibiscus and Mykonos White Sand and Sea Salt
2. Firmly insert fragrance bottle into the underside of the plug diffuser unit, until a 'click' can be heard. Ensure the fragrance bottle is kept vertical at all times.
3. Plug the assembled unit into an available socket.
4. To increase or decrease the fragrance intensity, rotate the dial on the top of the diffuser. Largest mark = max setting.
5. To replace the fragrance bottle, remove the device from the outlet and pull the bottle downwards."
ONLY RECOMMENDED TO USE WITH AIRWICK ELECTRICAL PLUG DIFFUSER - THE USE OF OTHER DIFFUSERS MAY GIVE RISE TO A TOXIC OR FIRE RISK. FOR ADULT USE ONLY. Not to be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities. AIRWICK Pure Scented Oil for Electrical Plug Diffuser Bali Blue Waters. Contains cis-4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate, Linalool. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children and pets. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy todo. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a doctor. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Contains Allyl Cyclohexylpropionate, Ethyl Methylphenylglycidate and Scentenal. May produce an allergic reaction. Recycle when empty according to local regulations. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices.