Types of air fresheners
Aerosol sprays can be used to eliminate odours with a refreshing fragrance to brighten your home or personal space in an instant.
Air Wick offers three different types of odour eliminating aerosol air freshener products, with different fragrance options available for each:
- Pure Aerosol. Fast acting spray that neutralises odours with no undesirable wet residue or diluted scent.
Available in: Spring Delight, Cherry Blossom, Soft Cotton, Mediterranean Sun, Smooth Lily, Fresh Berries, White Vanilla, Purple Lavender.
- Pure Aerosol Essential Oils. The Pure Aerosol range blended with 5 essential oils.
Available in: Lemon Blossom, Lavender & Patchouli and Orange & Grapefruit
- 6 in 1. An all in one spray that acts in seconds but lasts up to one hour.
Available in: Purple Lavender Meadow, Crisp Linen & Lilac.
See the range of aerosol air freshener sprays here.
The benefits of using an Air Wick air freshener
- Releases the freshness of nature in your home
- Available in multiple and natural fragrances
- Neutralises odours
- Acts in seconds
- 100% natural propellants
Where air fresheners can be used
Whether you’re looking for an air freshener for your home, toilet, bedroom or office, we can help. Simply point and spray the aerosol instant spray air freshener in the direction you want to refresh. Popular scents such as linen fragrances and lavender air fresheners enhance any indoor space with a refreshing fragrance.
For more information on Air Wick’s range of aerosol Instant Spray air fresheners, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.